Sudbury Dentist - Dr. Janice E.Spada
Dr. Spada has been a practicing dentist since 1982. She has been creating beautiful, healthy smiles in her Sudbury practice for over twenty-five years.
Dr. Spada is a 1982 graduate from Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry. She graduated magna cum laude from Boston College with a B.S. in Biology in 1978. She has been a sole proprietor of her practice since October 1987.
Dr. Spada has volunteered her time to the Mac Van which provides dental care in Massachusetts to underserved communities. She provides educational presentations to local groups.
She enjoys golf, fishing, photography. She follows her passion in Theater. She enjoys creating smiles during the day as a dentist and smiles in the evening when performing with Calliope Productions,Theatre III, Framingham Community Theater and Worcester County Light Opera Company.
Beyond having exceptional credentials, Dr. Spada is warm and caring while relating well to people of all ages.
Dr. Spada is one of the best female dentist in this area
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sudbury Chamber Of Commerce
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- American Association of Women Dentists
- New England Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Massachusetts Association Of Women Dentist
- Board of Visitors for Summit Montessori School
- Spears Faculty Club
Organizational Leadership Positions:
- 2011 Yankee Dental Congress Program Committee Co-Chair
- 2009-2010 Chair Elect Metropolitan District Dental Society
- 2008-2009 Vice Chair & Program Chair Metropolitan District Dental Society
- 2006-2007 Assistant Secretary to the Metropolitan District Dental Society
- 2006-2007 Massachusetts Dental Society Leadership Institute - First Class
- Secretary 1989 Massachusetts Association Of Women Dentists
- Delegate to the Massachusetts Dental Society House of Delegates
- Member of the Massachusetts Dental Society Woman's Leadership Task Force
- Associate Clinical Professor Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry APEX program.
- Yankee Dental Convention Lunch and Learn 1988
- Boston University round table for female dental students