Cosmetic Dentistry in Sudbury, MA
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Chipped, stained, broken, crowded, or poorly positioned teeth can lead to lack of confidence and embarrassment, isolating patients from a full and vibrant life. Often times, correcting a cosmetic issue also improves your oral health, such as correcting a bite or providing better alignment for more ideal oral hygiene.
The hot pursuit of cosmetic dentistry has spanned across the country and the demand for procedures to provide healthy, beautiful smiles has grown tremendously. The focus on oral health has expanded to a focus on oral esthetics as well, and the results are profound. Here at our Cosmetic Dentistry office in Sudbury we have committed ourselves to providing you with the best, most comprehensive avenues for achieving the smile and oral health you’ve always wanted. Our treatments range from non-invasive and simple applications all the way to completely redesigning your smile.
Big or small, your oral health and aesthetic concerns are our priority!
What can be done with Cosmetic Dentistry in Sudbury?
- Replacing amalgam fillings with white fillings.
- Veneers - A thin, porcelain covering created perfectly for your tooth to correct imperfections.
- Crowns – A full coverage version of the veneer, again, created specifically for your teeth to give them a more desirable shape and color.
- Teeth whitening - Done in the office or with materials you take home.
- Orthodontics, Invisalign - Invisalign is a great option for correcting crowding, spacing and malpositioned teeth.
- Bonding - White filling material used to change the color, contour and appearance of teeth.
- Removing amalgam or “silver” fillings – Dentists now prefer a superior and more esthetically appealing white filling material. Your silver fillings can be replaced with these white fillings to get rid of unsightly grey coloring.
- Health! – Nothing shouts beauty more than a smile that is not only gorgeous but healthy too. Regular cleanings and excellent oral hygiene are essential to achieving the best cosmetic outcome.
Who is a candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Your need for Cosmetic Dentistry is largely dependent on three things:
- Your overall oral health
- Your objectives for your smile
- Your expectation for your teeth in five and ten years from now